These are the Beliefs of International Missionary Society Seventh-day Adventist Reform Movement:
– The all-wise, loving God created all things in the universe by His Son, Jesus Christ; He is its Owner and Sustainer.
– He met the challenge to His loving leadership and authority by reconciling the world to Himself through the life, death, and resurrection of His Son, the Word made flesh.
– The Holy Spirit, Jesus’ representative on earth, convicts of sin, guides into truth, and, when abiding in man, overcomes all unrighteousness.
– The Bible is the record of God’s dealings with mankind and the standard of all doctrine; the Ten Commandments are the transcript of His character and the foundation of all enduring reform.
– His people, in harmony with God’s Word and under the direction of the Holy Spirit, call all men everywhere to be reconciled to God through faith in Jesus.
– Bible prophecy reveals that earth’s history will soon close with the visible return of Jesus Christ as King to claim all who have accepted Him as the world’s only Redeemer and their Lord.
Please use the navigation on the right to view in details each one of IMS Beliefs.